Thanks For viewing my first post. My name is Daniel Schenkelberg and i am a southern california photographer. I just switched to DSLR after shooting film for over 4 years in Highschool. I love taking automotive photography, event photography and ANYTHING! I love developing art from capturing a moment. My strong points are Black and White and HDR imaging.
My first upload is my buddy Pats 630 horsepower Pontiac GTO. Underneath the hood sits a 418 stroker with a single stage HSW nitrous kit. Fueling the kit is a trick flow standalone fuel system and a FJO controller managing the nitrous system. The stance is thanks to King springs and some 19” VWR wheels. Front bumper has some SAP grill inserts and a Kyne Spliter. If you walk around the car you will see the HSV 3 piece wing with beautiful SLP LM2 exhaust tips gracing it.
Once you step into the drivers see you first notice the SCSS gauge pod with Air fuel ratio & oil pressure gauge. Handling is done by the JHP steering wheel which is a nice piece that is rarely seen in the GTO community. Overall this is a gorgeous piece of machinery that can be found terrorizing the streets of Southern California.
Stay Tuned for more Features!
- rinzler-2812 likes this
- mustangboy823 likes this
- joel-l-h reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- pirulo7926 reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- eric05gto reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- aveman720 reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- scarymonstersandnicelights reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- bigdaddydmoneypimpfreaknasty reblogged this from dcsprophoto and added:
- spreadyourlegsthisinstant reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- frmphillywthlove reblogged this from dcsprophoto and added:
- lexus2jz reblogged this from goatasm
- goatasm reblogged this from sidecarr
- yoda559 reblogged this from sidecarr
- sidecarr reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- unixguy43 reblogged this from dcsprophoto
- dcsprophoto posted this